Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am a fan~


                                                                                 
    I like watching TV series, both Chinese and America TV series. Since I came to Canada, i have seen many TV series and i really like watched about that because these TV series can prove my english more more and more better. I have seen many TV series such as The-X files, Lie To Me, Fringe, Supernatural and Monk..etc. And one of these, i especially like Fringe. Fringe is an American science fiction television series created by J. J. AbramsAlex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. Why I like watching this TV series? Because Fringe is talking about fringe science and in this TV series. We can see many crazy scientist make something crazy such as a monster, the second world and in here we can see many new technology that we have never seen before. 


                                               The main actress of Fringe 
                                                                               shockya.com

      No comments:

      Post a Comment