Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am a son

vectorstock.com


I have a small family and I'm the one of them. I have a mother and a father, and i just have a older brother. My parents are living in Macau right now. They work and live together. My brother, his name is call Dason. He and me are international student. He is studying university right now, and he graduate in 2007 from C.I.C. Right now, he is living in Toronto with our cousins. I love my parent so much because my parents give me support to study in Canada, and they spend a lot of money to send me to Canada to study. Also, i love my brother so much too. Why? Because he always takes care for me. For example, when i first time came to Canada, he bought every thing that i need in residence for me and i felt he is so great and he is a very good brother. Although he may not good at sometime but i still love him because he is a best brother. However, I love my family so much and i think they love me too..

No comments:

Post a Comment