Sunday, January 23, 2011

I am an athlete

 
sportindustry.biz
    I am a bodily person. I love to play to sport. For example, i like to play basketball, badminton and swimming,  but one of these i especially like is swimming. I love swimming because swimming can  make me healthy and strong. Also, my mum told me that swimming can make me more and more tall so that's why i love swimming. When i was in Macau, i have join an outdoor swimming team, it means a public swimming team. In that time, i was so happy because i swum with my friends and we have join many public competitions. Unlikely, i just have won one time..= =".... Also, we always swim twice a week. However, since i came to Canada, i just swum four times because i don't have much time to do this. Anyways, swimming still is my favorite sport. :))

    No comments:

    Post a Comment