Sunday, February 27, 2011

An amazing night

I remember that i was 7 years old and i was living in China. It was a Saturday,  it meant we didn't go to school and that day was a specially day because it was my birthday. In that day, i woke up so early and asked everyone that " Do you know what day is today?". First, i asked my cousin and my grandparents that did they know what special day is that day and unexpectedly they said NO. I couldn't believe that because they are my family and how come they don't know my birthday. Then i asked them again, again and again, and their answer stilled is NO! I felt so disappointed of them and i went away from them. Then, i went to asked my best friends and my class mates the same question and their answer was NO too. I was so sad and i came back to my room and slept a whole day. At 7o' clock at night, i woke up because i felt so hungry and wanted to eat something. I stilled felt so sad with my family and my friends because they forgot my birthday party. I didn't even want to talk to them at that day and stayed from them. So that i went to kitchen and looking for some food. I thought the god was playing the game with me because it didn't have any food in kitchen and all the food disappeared, it just had a few fruits in living room so i went to living room. While i was going to the living room, the light was opened. I felt so surprise and next moment, i cried because i saw a big birthday cake was on the table with many food that i love to eat, and i saw there had a few words on the birthday cake that " Happy Birthday To Marco" with Chinese. Also, my family and best friends came out and sang a birthday song to me. After that, they all gave me a birthday present. I felt so happy and surprise. Then, they apologized to me because they purposely said that they forgot my birthday and they just wanted give a me a big surprised and i forgave them. They played and ate a lot in my birthday party and the party was end at 1:00. Finally, i feel so sad, disappoint and happy in that day because i don't even know they give me a big surprise and that night is a wonderful night that I'll never forget it !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I think I will throw a surprise party myself this year for my wife...

    ReplyDelete